Blue Skies b.v. / Bruins Recruitment | hbo wo | Helmond, the Netherlands
Production of high-quality vegetables in a newly build Indoor Farm. Blue Skies is a new, unique and growing medium scale company for the production and development of High-Tech Indoor Farming. Blue Skies activities and mission are to grow food in an energy efficient, modular indoor farm using 95% less water and zero pesticides.
Food grown locally in order to reduce transportation and pollution. Harvested at the perfect time, fresh and ripe. Accessible, nutritious, tasty and affordable. Blue Skies is aiming to contribute to a world where everybody will have access to secure and safe food. For Blue Skies we are looking for an autonomous Plant Manager who is highly interested in the latest innovations in Indoor Farming and sustainable Food production.
Aim of the position
Assumption of overall entrepreneurial responsibility through management and leadership of the Blue Skies One plant in Helmond
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Playing a lead role on the Executive Committee of the new Indoor Farm
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- Enforcing an optimal use of materials and ensuring proper stockkeeping
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Organization of effective operational procedures in then production, quality control, logistics and technical areas
- Management and further development of the directly subordinate areas and employees
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and manage and develop plant staff
- Cooperate with all team leaders and employees in particular the central departments of logistics, finance and controlling, technic, quality management and human resources
- Report and work together with company management (board members)
- University degree (business administration, technical)
- Several years of experience, preferably in the food industry
- Leadership skills
- Initiative, alert, helpful
- Winner, assertiveness
A unique chance to extend your experience in a promising new sustainable environment and with clear and realistic carrier opportunities. You will be working in a challenging environment with enthusiastic, professional, and passionate colleagues and team members. You will contribute and manage the further development of this new Indoor Farm and the production of food in an energy-efficient, modular indoor farm. An attractive salary and excellent benefits are offered.
Je kunt reageren via deze website. Marc du Prie behandelt deze vacature. Voor informatie is hij (ook 's avonds) bereikbaar op nummer: 06 53 449 758. Bekijk het totaaloverzicht van onze vacatures op www.bruins.nl.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH39779".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.