Global Product Manager Animal Health
Evonik / Nomilk2day BV | hbo wo | Singapore (preferred) or Hanau (Germany)
Evonik Animal Nutrition is a highly reliable, globally operating provider of science-driven products and services for sustainable and efficient production of meat, fish, eggs and milk. The organization is marked by scientific excellence and sensitivity to the needs of customers and society. In the Precision Livestock Farming department within the Animal Nutrition Business Line a new position has opened up for a Global Product Manager Animal Health.
Do you want to take on the challenge of guiding a new product launch to the market in the segment of precision livestock farming? This might be the position for you!
What are you going to do?
- Building internal operational relationships for successfully driving regulatory, supply chain and sales operations to deliver the product (ScreenFloX suite of pathogen tests) to market and thereby drive further product development
- Ensuring completeness of operational readiness and processes from production through sales and supply chain to after-sales service/ product care
- Evaluating business risks, close existing or impending operational and technical gaps and evaluating in-house as well as external options to address challenges with a new product
- Coordination with the Sales & Marketing team for development and modification of the product’s value proposition based on own field results as well as on input from competitor intelligence/ benchmarking and pricing insights
- Coordination with marketing teams for planning and production of marketing material and marketing strategies like participation in trade fairs, etc. to support sales operations
- Preparation of sales projections and co-development of budgets for the product as well as monitoring the business operations incl. forecasting, inventory management to ensure the teams can meet their targets
- You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently.
- Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package.
- Degree in veterinary or human medicine, biology, or biotechnology / diagnostics
- More than 5 years experience in managing a new, innovative product business including supplier management, market development and budget planning
- Technical expertise to drive next generation product development with partners
- Experience across managing or interfacing with supply chain, regulatory and sales functions in a large organization
- Strong leadership skills to enable a new business to start up and operate successfully within a large organization
- Excellent english language skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
Singapore (preferred) or Hanau (Germany)
Please contact Wim van de Worp - Managing Partner at Nomilk2day
Evonik has exclusively selected Nomilk2day as recruitment partner for this vacancy. Nomilk2day Headhunters connects organisations and professionals active in agribusiness, food and industry. Always driven by shared ambitions. For permanent and temporary positions in the 50-250k salary range. Our services focus on executive search, recruitment and interim management.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH39774".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.