Purchase Quality Officer
Limagrain Ingredients BV | hbo | Weert, the Netherlands
Limagrain Ingredients is a subsidiary of the LIMAGRAIN group, an international agricultural cooperative group set up by French farmers. We develop and produce field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products.
Limagrain Ingredients develops and produces natural and functional ingredients for manufacturers in the food and animal feed industry.
Limagrain Ingredients annually processes more than 330,000 tons of grain, mainly wheat and maize, at 7 production locations (France & Netherlands) with a total of 360 employees.
Limagrain Ingredients develops its expertise for 7 focus markets: snacks, breakfast cereals, bakery, culinary, petfood and young animals and horses.
In this fulltime role you are responsible for ensuring the supplier and raw material agreements for the production location in Weert, according to the safety and quality aspects of feed and food in accordance with the supplier risk policy of Limagrain Ingredients. In addition, you will also perform work for the Business Unit of Limagrain Ingredients. You are located in Weert (Netherlands) and report to the Supplier Risk Manager of the Business Unit in France. You will work closely with the Manager Purchasing and the Quality Department in Weert.
Your most important tasks
- Management of supplier and raw material files, specifications and questionnaires:
- Translating internal needs into product specifications
- Preparation of product specifications
- Completing supplier files for quality related issues
- Contact point for supplier for quality related issues
- Handling and supervision of supplier complaints
- Initiating and managing supplier assessments and monitoring action plans
- Carrying out external supplier audits
- Following purchasing process and indicators
- Relevant bachelor’s degree, e.g. Food technology
- Experience with and expertise of Quality Insurance
- Knowledge of Feed & Food regulation and standards (GMP+, FSSC 22 000)
- Knowledge of cereal products is a plus
- Excellent communicative skills in both Dutch and English
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, including Excel
- A proactive, persuasive and pragmatic attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Eager to learn, constantly looking for improvement
- The ability to work independently, but above all you are a team player
- An international mindset, willing to travel (max 10%) for audits and meetings
Limagrain ingredients offers
- A varied, responsible role in a professional company with an informal atmosphere and short communication line
- Sufficient possibilities for personal development and ownership
- Salary and benefits that are market-compliant
For more information about Limagrain Ingredients we refer to our website: www.limagrain-ingredients.com.
For questions about the role, please contact Emile Geraats, Purchase Manager, Tel.: + 31 6 13 60 72 57. Applications can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH39412".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.