International Product Manager Poultry
De Heus / Nomilk2day B.V. | wo | Ede, The Netherlands - Travel 25%
De Heus is an internationally operating company whose core activity is the production of high-quality animal feed. Due to the rapid expansion outside the Netherlands, De Heus is now one of the top 15 animal feed suppliers in the world. The Global Nutrition department works for Business Units worldwide. To support these Business Units, we are looking for an enthusiastic International Product Manager to join the Global Poultry team.
Within the department Nutrition De Heus is looking for an international product manager to join the Global Poultry team. Do you have a talent for transforming technical nutrition knowledge into practical and commercial relevant solutions? Then this could be the job for you!
What are you going to do?
As international product manager poultry you are the coordinator for worldwide poultry projects supporting the growth and development of the local business. In this role, you translate (internal) customer and market needs into projects to improve and innovate concepts, services and feed programs. In other words, transforming technical knowledge on nutrition and the poultry chain into practical and commercial relevant solutions.
Next to this;
- You are the internal sparring partner for the local commercial organizations, product managers and technical specialists.
- Based on local market developments you find the synergies between R&D, formulation, purchase, marketing and IT to organize concept and service development.
- You will cooperate with De Heus’ partners in the value chain and contribute to sustainable nutritional and data driven solutions.
- You maintain a relevant science and business network in order to bring new ideas and technologies into the company.
Royal De Heus offers you a challenging position in a dynamic and international context. You will have the opportunity to truly make an impact and contribute to realizing the strategy. De Heus believes that employees really make the difference and power the progress of their fast-growing, highly ambitious organization. That is the reason they invest in developing your talents and create a culture of continuous learning and development, no matter what role you are in. You will be given ample opportunity to learn, develop and collaborate with colleagues from all over the world.
You will get offered a full-time contract with flexible working hours, in an informal culture that offers trust, short lines and fast decision-making. An environment where there is plenty of room for entrepreneurship and new initiatives. You will receive a competitive remuneration package based on your knowledge and experience.
You are market oriented, enthusiastic, innovative with a winning mentality. You have excellent coordinating skills which will enable you to initiate and lead projects. You are passionate in developing the poultry market, you like responsibility and you are agile. You are strong in communication and therefore able to connect easily. You are a creative mind and a real team player.
- MSc degree in Animal Nutrition or a comparable degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in poultry nutrition and feed formulation is required
- Having experience in working with people from various backgrounds and different cultures is preferred
- Fluent in English, other foreign languages are an advantage, and the willingness to travel
Ede, The Netherlands - Travel 25%
Please contact Simone Hendriksen at Nomilk2day Headhunters
Tel: +31 (0)6 33 42 37 07
De Heus has exclusively selected Nomilk2day as recruitment partner for this vacancy. Nomilk2day Headhunters connects organisations and professionals active in agribusiness, food and industry. Always driven by shared ambitions. For permanent and temporary positions in the 50-250k salary range. Our services focus on executive search, recruitment and interim management.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH39386".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.