Global Head QHSE & Regulatory Management
Evonik / Nomilk2day B.V. | hbo | Hanau (Germany) / Up to 40% percent int. travel
Evonik Animal Nutrition is a highly reliable, globally operating provider of science-driven products and services for sustainable and efficient production of meat, fish, eggs and milk. The organization is marked by scientific excellence and sensitivity to the needs of customers and society.
Great challenge to be responsible for all manufacturing sites and sales regions for environmental, safety, health, quality and regulatory at Evonik Animal Nutrition.
What are you going to do?
As the Global Head you will have global responsibility and management oversight for environmental, safety, health, quality assurance & control and regulatory management at all manufacturing sites and sales regions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Global management, development and supervision of regulatory and quality management systems. Preferable knowledge of FAMI-QS standards for the business line animal nutrition
- Global responsibility for strategic occupational, process safety development and regulatory management
- Initiate cultural and organizational development projects in collaboration with manufacturing and commercial functions to ensure continuous improvements
- Ensuring the ESH management systems and all audits for the business line and interact and cooperatie with corporate ESH
- Notification to top management and facilitating actions in case of issues regarding ESH, quality or regulatory affairs with impact on the business
- Active support of talent development and succession planning in cooperation with HR
- Ensure representation of the business line animal nutrition in several relevant industrial groups and associations (i.e. FEFANA, FIFI, CEFIC, etc.), dialogue forums with GO and NGO as well as company internal ESHQ working groups
- Working for a company where culture is based on trust, respect, and openness
- Flexibility; You are given the greatest possible freedom to work and evolve yourself professionally the way your personal situation enables
- Team spirit; Being part of excellent international teams and experience the strength of bundled talent management and the joy of motivating collaboration
- Performance related pay and flexible working models
- The opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package
The ideal candidate for this position has strong communication skills combined with extensive international work experience in the field of environment, safety, health, quality and regulatory in a leadership position. Someone with a strategic approach, hands-on mentality and a proven track record on (culture) change management within a multinational manufacturing company. Working from Hanau (close to Frankfurt) in Germany.
- Successfully completed studies in chemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology or feed/food
- A minimum of ten years of relevant professional experience
- Several years of leadership experience in an international company, experience in working together with produ is a must have. Preferable multi sites in different regions
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 40 percent
Hanau (Germany) / Up to 40% percent int. travel
Please contact Wim van de Worp
Managing Partner at Nomilk2day Headhunters
Tel: +31 (0) 651343773
Evonik has exclusively selected Nomilk2day as recruitment partner for this vacancy. Nomilk2day Headhunters connects organisations and professionals active in agribusiness, food and industry. Always driven by shared ambitions. For permanent and temporary positions in the 50-250k salary range. Our services focus on executive search, recruitment and interim management.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH38964".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.