Product owner Ruminants
Royal Agrifirm / Nomilk2day B.V. | hbo wo | Apeldoorn - 30% Travel
Digital is the department within Royal Agrifirm that works on the challenges of the global food chain every day, using cloud technology. Increasing yield without increasing, or even decreasing the environmental footprint is the way forward. All with a sharp view on the orchestration of value to farm, field and industry via personalised, actionable intelligence solutions used within a seamless digital experience.
Product Owner Ruminants
Do you want to create impact towards a responsible food chain for future generations on a global scale every day? And do you want to do this by creating digital solutions for your customers in the ruminants domain?
What are you going to do?
As Product Owner Ruminants you work agile and user value driven. You strive every day to translate data into intelligent solutions to support the customer. You will be responsible for the life cycle and product value of the digital solutions that match with the customer needs. Looking for strategic alliances you can work on every level of the value chain and you will achieve partnerships worldwide. As Product Owner Ruminants, you can make an impact on the global food chain.
It will be your responsibility to create and prioritize the global ruminant strategy and roadmap together with regional stakeholders. Agile is the way to go within digital. Within a multi-disciplinary team you create and bring value to the market as fast as possible. Based on user feedback you decide whether the solution is successful and is scaled or fails. With this approach you and your team create value in a flexible and iterative way. Why? The digital world is moving fast and the user even faster!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ‘customer acceptance’ by being the ‘customer advocate’ in the development of digital solutions
- Creating and role-out of the global digital strategy for ruminants
- You are responsible for the regional alignment of the strategy, including the value models
- You are responsible for the back log creation and periodization towards the development team
- You will need to exploit new digital collaboration opportunities linked to your domain strategy
- You will be responsible for the 3rd party stakeholder management
A challenging full-time job within an enthusiastic and committed team where cooperation and results come first.
- An extensive introduction program
- A good salary
- Approx. 36 free days (23 holidays & 13 ATV based on a full-time job)
- Laptop and an iPhone.
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Extensive development opportunities through the Agrifirm Academy
- In possession of a Master’s degree preferable in the field of Animal Sciences or similar
- Experience with the agile and scrum way of working
- Being able to think in lifecycles of your domain
- You speak English fluently. Speaking Dutch is a plus, but not a requirement
- Digital knowledge is a big plus
- Domain knowledge in the field of dairy farming is a must
- You are a strong communication and a team player
- You are experienced in stake holder management
- You learn fast and have the ability to coach and promote agile thinking
- You are open minded, curious and visionary
- You face challenges instead of running away from them
- You “breathe” user value
Apeldoorn - 30% Travel
Please contact Simone Hendriksen
Consultant Agribusiness & Food at Nomilk2day Headhunters
+31 (0) 6-33423707
Agrifirm has exclusively selected Nomilk2day as recruitment partner for this vacancy. Nomilk2day Headhunters is connecting ambitions in agribusiness, food & industry. We work with clients from the international top segment and link their goals to the ambitions of (young) professionals, managers and directors. From Zwolle and Oudeschoot we contribute to growth and realize ambitions through recruitment, executive search and interim management.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH38662".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.