European Sales Manager
Tozer Seeds / Aeres Agree | hbo wo | The Netherlands
European Sales Manager
You want to expand the sale of vegetable seeds in Europe? Are you interested in new, innovating varieties and willing to present them to distributors in different countries? Do you already have commercial working experience in the international seed business and are you motivated to take the next step? This challenging job could definitely be something for you!
As a European Sales Manager, your main responsibility consists of maintaining current customers and generating new business. You are contributing towards all sales and group development activities and you provide both sales and technical support to customers, staff, suppliers and distributors.
Tozer Seeds has been a family business since 1939 and is located in Cobham in the United Kingdom, about an hour drive from London. Core business of Tozer Seeds is developing and trading innovative vegetable crops, striving to deliver the best seeds and service of the highest quality. Tozer Seeds is the biggest autonomous vegetable breeding company of the UK. Job satisfaction and personal development of employees is very important within Tozer Seeds, supporting them in this is one of the priorities. Integrity and honesty are valued in doing business with all their relations.
Your skills and experience
- Managing current business by means of telephone calls, customer visits, e-mails or other communication methods as appropriate
- Generating new business in all horticultural sectors within your area
- Assisting customers with sales enquiries within UK or even worldwide
- Developing good knowledge of TSL products and sharing information on potential new products
- Attending trade shows, conferences and working groups to present and promote TSL products
You will communicate information effectively with the management and work closely with both field based and office staff. You maintain group links and share information as well as visit potential or existing customers jointly. It’s important for you to keep overview, so a written and electronic record of all customer details and new business contacts is strongly recommended.
For this position you have the following requirements:
- Horticulture or Agribusiness related Bachelor or Master
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably including seed business- or breeding
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German (both) written and spoken
- You’re a team player that works well at a distance. You’re also a self-starter and you work home-based
- You enjoy travelling; travelling is approximately 45% of your working time
What do they offer you?
You will get the opportunity to undertake training and attend seminars to remain up to date on legislation and techniques. You will also be involved in trials of TSL products in which you evaluate the data and generated information. Undertaking other appropriate duties as may be required and which may be out of hours is part of the job. Last but not least: the job comes with a lease car (or cash equivalence), a laptop and an iPhone. Tozer Seeds pays a bonus based on group performance.
Detailed information about the organisation can be found at www.tozerseeds.com
Tozer Seeds exclusively outsourced the recruitment and selection procedure for the vacancy ‘European Sales Manager’ to Aeres Agree. A personal interview is part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Martijn Haas (+31 6 11 12 73 71).
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH38535".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.