Product Developer Functional Feed Ingredients
Agrifirm / Nomilk2day B.V. | wo | Apeldoorn (NL) and/or Drongen (BE)
With almost 3.000 dedicated employees driven to excel every day, Royal Agrifirm Group contributes to a responsible food chain for future generations. They deliver measurable, relevant and sustainable value to farm, field and industry. Founded over 120 years ago in the Netherlands, they are now a leading agricultural cooperative with an international network of subsidiaries within Europe, South America, United States of America, Asia and a worldwide distribution network.
Do you want to lead R&D projects from ideation to market-implementation and develop the future of the agribusiness together with Agrifirm?
What are you going to do?
As Product Developer Functional Feed Ingredients you develop a research vision regarding a specific area of expertise and lead R&D programs: initiating, shaping, executing and follow up of projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You analyze research opportunities, share your vision and translate these into specific R&D programs/projects
- You initiate ideas and support built-up of a business case in close consultation with business owners
- Prioritize, coordinate (cross functional) & validate projects. Define and shape research projects: required time, people, resources and resources instruments
- You actively support development of products, concept & tools
- You actively provide scientific support on demand of product management towards large customers
- You stay up-to-date on scientific trends, product developments, research results and/or developments in one's own field
- Maintain partnerships internally and externally with knowledge centres, subsidiary companies, universities, funding providers, etc
- You will be part of the global Research Center
There is flexibility in terms of working from home, but at least 2 days a week you work from the HQ in Apeldoorn (NL) or offices in Drongen (BE).
- A good salary based on your experiences so far
- A pension scheme
- A (voluntary) group discount with a health insurance (hospitalization insurance)
- Possibility of a lease car
- Holiday pay, year-end bonus, profit distribution, extra saving scheme
- Iphone and laptop
- Extensive knowledge on functional ingredients/additives for monogastric (especially poultry) feed applications
- Master in Bioscience Engineering, Animal Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Biochemistry or similar degree
- Preferably you obtained a PhD and have been at least 5 years active in the functional feed ingredient industry
- Capable of managing complex innovation projects (project management skills) from ideation to market-implementation
- Good knowledge of the business and go-to market strategies
- You are open, honest, able to connect with people and you can stimulate creativity
- Feeling convenient working in an international environment: globally minded & occasionally willing to travel
- Research minded but customer/market oriented
- You speak fluently English, other languages are a plus
Apeldoorn (NL) and/or Drongen (BE)
Please contact Simone Hendriksen, Consultant Agribusiness & Food at Nomilk2day Headhunters
+31 (0) 6-3342370
Agrifirm has exclusively selected Nomilk2day as recruitment partner for this vacancy. Nomilk2day Headhunters is connecting ambitions in agribusiness, food & industry. We work with clients from the international top segment and link their goals to the ambitions of (young) professionals, managers and directors. From Zwolle and Oudeschoot we contribute to growth and realize ambitions through recruitment, executive search and interim management.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH38394".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.