Sales Manager Poultry & Piglets
HAMLET PROTEIN / Nomilk2day B.V. | hbo wo | Horsens, Denemarken
Do you want to join an ambitious company with a funded growth strategy looking to conquer the industry? Are you experienced in sales and animal nutrition? Please check this dynamic position for more information.
HAMLET PROTEIN promotes healthy growth and performance of farm livestock through soy-based specialty proteins for young animal feed. Around the world, their products are known to deliver an efficient, high-quality source of vegetable protein with a strong return on investment. The nutritional needs of young animals set the standard for everything HAMLET PROTEIN does. It’s a focus that helps them elevate to the best international practice in young animal feed.
HAMLET PROTEIN is a company with Danish roots and global operations where employees are well informed and close to management because this makes everyone more engaged, agile and ready to change. They are a science-based and forward-thinking company, and teamwork and knowledge-sharing across the organization are key ingredients in keeping them innovative. Hamlet works from a clear and bold strategy, building on organic healthy growth and a clear understanding of what the market needs and what their core business strength is.
As Sales Manager, you are mainly responsible for the sales of the poultry and piglets segment within The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. Through relationship management, you translate customer needs into sales. You analyze and report market developments, trends, new business opportunities and achieved sales results. Together with your colleagues in sales, marketing and R&D you work on strengthening HAMLET PROTEIN image as a leading supplier of proteins within the piglets and poultry industry. You will report directly to the CCO.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Active sales of high-value soya protein and management of the sales channel structure;
- Focus on servicing existing customers as well as expanding the customer base and markets;
- Make strategic plans for market development;
- Maintain close corporation with the Feed Application and Technical Support Teams. Manage the sales portfolio of Dutch, Belgium and German markets;
- Manage distributors;
- Set budgets and estimates;
- Create efficient reports including visit reports, monthly reporting and ad-hoc market reports;
- Develop a competitor analysis.
- Have a relevant technical degree, preferably within agriculture/animal nutrition;
- Have at least 5 years experience with Key Account Management within the animal nutrition industry and success with national/international B2B sales;
- Speak and write English, German and Dutch fluently;
- Understand the feed industry and have technical or nutritional knowledge on monogastric;
- Understand the customers’ demands and challenges;
- Naturally think outside the box, seek possibilities and find solutions, no-nonsense mentality;
- Inspiring and competent communicator;
- Team player who gets on at all levels of an organization;
- Are capable of closing the order and of working strategically with markets/customers.
Netherlands 40% / Germany 40% / Belgium 20%
HAMLET PROTEIN offers you an exciting job with responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic company with a strong focus on innovation. You can count on a competitive and attractive salary with non-statutory benefits.
Want to know more about working at Hamlet Protein? Read the interview with President EMEA Jan Kamphof.
Please contact Wim van de Worp, Managing Partner at Nomilk2day Headhunters
+31 (0) 6-51343773
Hamlet Protein has exclusively selected Nomilk2day as recruitment partner for this vacancy. Nomilk2day Headhunters is connecting ambitions in agribusiness, food & industry. We work with clients from the international top segment and link their goals to the ambitions of (young) professionals, managers and directors. From Zwolle and Oudeschoot we contribute to growth and realize ambitions through recruitment, executive search and interim management.
Mention within your application "AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH38096".