Global Business Manager Poultry Health
Evonik / Nomilk2day | hbo wo | Global – 30-40% international travel
Do you want to take on the challenge of guiding a new product launch to the market in in the segment of precision livestock farming? This might be the position for you!
Evonik is one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals. The company is active in more than 100 countries around the world and generated sales of €13.1 billion and an operating profit (adjusted EBITDA) of €2.15 billion in 2019. Evonik goes far beyond chemistry to create innovative, profitable and sustainable solutions for customers. More than 32,000 employees work together for a common purpose: improve life, day by day.
Evonik Animal Nutrition is a highly reliable, globally operating provider of science-driven products and services for sustainable and efficient production of meat, fish, eggs and milk. The organization is marked by scientific excellence and sensitivity to the needs of customers and society. In the Precision Livestock Farming department within the Animal Nutrition Business Line a new position has opened up:
- Global Business Manager Poultry Health.
As Global Business Manager Poultry Health you will bring a new product to the international market. ScreenFlox® - a new and innovative health screening toolset, making easy microbial monitoring of an entire flock possible. A fantastic challenge if you have an entrepreneurial personality. You will take the lead in setting the strategy and implementation. Evonik is providing an excellent environment for candidates with leadership skills and potential to develop a career within the organization.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Driving product launch, positioning and upscaling phase of ScreenFlox worldwide;
- Convincing the market of the added value, also through technical discussions;
- Building relationships (within and outside of Evonik) to deliver the product to market and thereby build and maintain its reputation for the future;
- Working with program management to close existing or impending operational gaps;
- Coordination with the sales and marketing teams for the development and modification of the product brand and portfolio;
- Coordination with marketing teams for marketing strategies;
- Preparation of sales projections and co-development of budgets for the product as well as monitoring the business operations.
For this position we are looking for a veterinarian, experienced in farm and health management on poultry farms and integrations. You need to have experience and a network in the global poultry industry. But most of all, we are looking for an entrepreneur who is able to bring a new product to the market.
We are looking for a candidate who likes to be challenged, who has already shown leadership in his or her current career and is ambitioned to grow further. Through Evonik’s Talent Management candidates with high potential to grow are attracted and will be guided to further develop his or her leadership skills and career within the organization.
- Are able to lead this product launch to upscaling phase;
- Are entrepreneurial driven and ready for the challenge;
- Are experienced in (on farm) health management within poultry;
- Have knowledge and network in full integration of poultry/pig businesses;
- Are experienced in a commercial role;
- Have 8-10 years relevant working experience in the industry;
- Have the technical skillset to explain ScreenFlox® (the new and innovative health screening toolset);
- Have a degree in Veterinary Medicine or Biotechnology;
- Have excellent communication skills of the English language;
- Have proven leadership skills and the potential to grow further;
- Are able to travel 30-40% internationally and you have international working experience;
- Are able to visit the Headquarters frequently.
Global – 30-40% international travel
- Working for a company where culture is based on trust, respect, and openness;
- Working on innovation that is characterized by ambitious goals and clear strategy;
- Flexibility; You are given the greatest possible freedom to work and evolve yourself professionally the way your personal situation enables;
- Team spirit; Being part of excellent international teams and experience the strength of bundled Talent management and the joy of motivating collaboration;
- Development; The opportunity to develop yourself in this position and go onto the next step;
- Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package;
Do you want to know what it is like to work at Evonik? Read the interview with Senior Vice President Animal Nutrition Alfred Petri.
Wim Van de Worp, Managing Partner
Sollicitanten verzoeken we nadrukkelijk te reageren via de sollicitatiebutton.
Evonik heeft voor deze vacature Nomilk2day exclusief geselecteerd als enige recruitmentpartner. Nomilk2day Headhunters is dé verbinder in agribusiness, food & industry. Wij werken met opdrachtgevers uit het internationale topsegment en koppelen hun doelen aan de ambities van (young) professionals, managers en directeuren. Vanuit Zwolle en Heerenveen dragen we met recruitment, executive search, detachering en interim management bij aan groei en realiseren we ambities.
Vermeld bij uw sollicitatie "AgriHolland Vacaturebank nummer AH37801".
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.