(Advanced) Demand Planner
Dümmen Orange | hbo wo | De Lier, Netherlands
(Advanced) Demand Planner
Coldenhovelaan 6, De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Commercial Operations department based in De Lier we are looking for an (Advanced) Demand Planner.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a dynamic environment where creativity and solution oriented thinking is rewarded. As Demand Planner your main responsibility will be to assemble detailed & dynamic demand plans and lead the S&OP process to align and communicate between Sales and Production. Beforehand you will create demand plan proposals and incorporate market input from Sales and Product Management. In the fulfillment phase you will monitor the delivery and realization of the plan and subsequent satisfaction of internal customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Be the key driver to our S&OP process (long- and short-term). In particular, data gathering and communication with sales and product management regarding demand planning;
- Reconciliation during S&OP by aligning and challenging demand and production plans, ensuring that they meet financial requirements and company objectives and preparing recommendations;
- Proactively communicate with the sales, product management and product team to establish the alignment on the demand taken into the production plans;
- Work within the timeline of the crop calendar and monitor the crop schedule;
- Drive efficiency and reliability through planning and waste control;
- Prepare & present frequently crop reports to management;
- Prepare the recurring S&OP dashboard.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, Production or Supply Chain Management (alternatively German Meister or Techniker education in Horticulture);
- Previous experience in S&OP planning or related function would be an asset;
- Fluency in English, and preferably advanced Dutch or German skills, both written and oral;
- Proficient MS Office skills, in particular in Excel, and ideally experience in using ERP systems;
- Strong analytical skills, high level of detail orientation and accuracy, able to work independently;
- Capacity to communicate and partner effectively with a global range of colleagues and stakeholders;
- Positive and proactive mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration;
- Ability to deal with changing environments and seasonal demands;
- Willingness to travel up to 15%.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Kevin Laros (Customer Operations Director EMEA), via +31 630 442 994.
Vermeld bij uw sollicitatie "AgriHolland Vacaturebank nummer AH37768".
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.